The composition of the scientific group: Shaulska L., Orekhova T., Yurchyshena L.
Larysa Shaulska, Doctor of Economics, Professor of the Department of Management and Behavioral Economics, Dean of the Faculty of Economics, Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University.
Tetyana Orekhova, Doctor of Economics, Professor of the Department of International Economic Relations, Vice-Rector for Scientific, Pedagogical and Social Work and International Cooperation, Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University.
Lyudmyla Yurchyshena, PhD in Economics, Assistant Professor, Department of Finance and Banking, Vasyl’ Stus Donetsk National University (project coordinator).
Project is realized by the researchers of the Department of Management and Behavioral Economics, the Department of Finance and Banking, the Department of Entrepreneurship, Corporate and Spatial Economy.
Short description of the project
The purpose of the program is to promote dynamic growth of a business entity through the development of managerial competence of its executive staff.
The program aims to strengthen the professionalism of managers while they:
- devise, make and implement sound management decisions;
- realize managerial functions for effective planning, organization, control and motivation of staff;
- develop skills and demonstrate leadership qualities;
- use and develop effectively human resources;
- realize self-development, lifelong learning, effective self-management and self-analysis.
- Communications. Negotiations.
- Fundamentals of personnel management.
- Psychology of management. Conflictology.
- Labor protection and industrial safety.
- Management accounting.
- Business process management.
- Psychology of leadership.
- Seminar-training “Ideal leader”.
- Convincing speech. Effective presentation.
- Management of changes.
Implementation of the training on “Development of managerial competence” helped to increase the professional competencies of managers working on the leading state enterprise of Vinnytsia oblast, including 38 top-level managers and 24 junior-level managers.
The training is designed for enterprises and organizations of various organizational forms of ownership.
Projector, laptop, flipchart, A4 paper, workbook, materials for trainers, markers, scissors and other stationery
The workbook for Junior-level participants of the training on “Development of managerial competence” and methodical materials for some modules of the training designed for TOP-level managers are developed.